Web developer-entrepreneur, originally from London and now based in Tel Aviv.
- Copyscape. Search engine for textual plagiarism, used by millions worldwide.
- Question2Answer. Open source platform for Q&A, running on over 8,000 sites.
- Web Sudoku. Web's most popular sudoku site, with 250,000 daily visitors.
- Siteliner. Whole website analysis, finds duplicate content, broken links and more.
- Shakernote. Simple note pad launched instantly by shaking your Android device.
- Family Echo. Online family tree tool, over 15 million profiles stored.
- Magic Baby Names. Recommendation engine for baby names.
- Giga Alert. Monitors search terms and emails new pages found.
- Old: Sig Software, no longer in active development.
© Gideon Greenspan 2013